quesLending of money via cheque

I took some cash from a friend of mine. She had given me some cheques and and some amount in cash. I returned her money in parts . Some online and some in cash. But I do not have records. Now she is intimidating me to return the cash otherwise she will file a case for financial abuse. What do I do?

• ansHow much cash was taken? How much have you returned? If you have returned money in cash and don't have proof of payments made, then you could be in trouble. Inform her that you are willing to return balance provided she gives you receipt of payments made till now.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only