lending money without any agreement- verbal agreement
I have given a person 50000 rupees to help him in other words on rent i have telephonic conversation recording and except that i have no other proof ? Whether this proof is sufficient to show in the court if the person will not refund the money and can I file a appeal against him to freeze his salary for the period to return his money ?
The recording of a telephonic conversation alone may not be sufficient for you to prove the loan advanced by you, but this is your only hope as you possess no other evidence.
Whereas his salary cannot be frozen under any circumstances.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Not being allowed to stay in parental property by sister-inlaw
- how can i get custody of my Child?
- Husband has call recording of our conversation can he use it in court
- Is an affidavit enough to certify some lost documents for admission?
- can i go court after 3 month for legal action in cheque bounce case