queslending money without any agreement- verbal agreement

I have given a person 50000 rupees to help him in other words on rent i have telephonic conversation recording and except that i have no other proof ? Whether this proof is sufficient to show in the court if the person will not refund the money and can I file a appeal against him to freeze his salary for the period to return his money ?

• ansThe recording of a telephonic conversation alone may not be sufficient for you to prove the loan advanced by you, but this is your only hope as you possess no other evidence.

Whereas his salary cannot be frozen under any circumstances.