queslend money to friend for his company which is in debt now

Hello mam, I got cheated by my friend and lost my 4.5 lakhs rupees. He approached with business opportunity and dumped my money by buying his company products without telling to me and hide all this things. Company is having wrong reputations in public and many cases running against company in mumbai blore Delhi Kolkata.

  • ansHi
    You can issue firstly a legal notice without informing that he is your friend and that was for business opportunity, demanding monetary losses for deficiency of services, mental agony and compensation.
    If he does not pay u after legal notice file the case for refund of money, deficiency, mental agoney and compesnation. In this case there is no court fees.

    Another option would be file a suit for recovery of money. In this there will be court fees payable on the amount claimed, the court fees would be almost 6.5 to 7%.

    Pratap, Advocate

    Advocate Pratap Kumar

      Madiwala, Bangalore

  • ansThank you for writing in,
    I understand your concern of being cheated by your friend and lost 4.5 Lakhs.

    The best suggestion will be to find a way to bring him on the table and get the matter resolved thru mediation and out of court settlement since there are multiple cases already running in his name.

    The next best alternative will be to send him a legal notice and follow the legal process to fix the issue.

    You may wish to please schedule an appointment with me to discuss this in detail. also be ready with any documents you carry like Partnership agreement, Proof of payment of Rs. 4.5 Lakhs via Check / Cash etc... any other email conversations or written documents etc...

    Sonia Rajesh

    Advocate Sonia Rajesh

      Banaswadi, Bangalore

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

I won the 1st prize in a competition and paid TDS for claiming the prize…

sir , how can I recover the property from police in a legal way. religion.…
Sir I have cheated by one person 18lakhs is not my money people trust me…
One of our clients has stopped paying us the dues, We have made several calls,visits…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly