queslend money to friend for his company which is in debt now

Hello mam, I got cheated by my friend and lost my 4.5 lakhs rupees. He approached with business opportunity and dumped my money by buying his company products without telling to me and hide all this things. Company is having wrong reputations in public and many cases running against company in mumbai blore Delhi Kolkata.

• ansHi
    You can issue firstly a legal notice without informing that he is your friend and that was for business opportunity, demanding monetary losses for deficiency of services, mental agony and compensation.
    If he does not pay u after legal notice file the case for refund of money, deficiency, mental agoney and compesnation. In this case there is no court fees.

Another option would be file a suit for recovery of money. In this there will be court fees payable on the amount claimed, the court fees would be almost 6.5 to 7%.

Pratap, Advocate

Advocate Pratap Kumar

Madiwala, Bangalore

• ansThank you for writing in,
    I understand your concern of being cheated by your friend and lost 4.5 Lakhs.

The best suggestion will be to find a way to bring him on the table and get the matter resolved thru mediation and out of court settlement since there are multiple cases already running in his name.

The next best alternative will be to send him a legal notice and follow the legal process to fix the issue.

You may wish to please schedule an appointment with me to discuss this in detail. also be ready with any documents you carry like Partnership agreement, Proof of payment of Rs. 4.5 Lakhs via Check / Cash etc... any other email conversations or written documents etc...

Regards,
    Sonia Rajesh

Advocate Sonia Rajesh

Banaswadi, Bangalore

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only