quesInvested lot of money via online transfer. No one refunding money now.

I have invested around Rs.25 Lacs during last year through online transfer in around 15 Indian Accounts post receiving emails from them offering lucrative returns. I have emails from them along with the receipts issued to me as valid proof of money transferred.

However, now none of them are returning my money, leave aside the profits earned. I have filed a Police Complaint as well but to no avail.

How do I recover my money back? Please help.

Expert Legal Advice:

Since you have fallen into the trap of Cyber Criminals and have transferred your money without verifying the credentials for windfall profit, the only way out is by lodging an FIR in the Cyber Cell.

If Police takes no action, then the alternative course is to file a complaint in the court for direction to the Police Officials to investigate the offence under section 15(3) Code of Criminal Procedure 1973,  and lodge the FIR.