i got a notice for a loan which is unpaid taken on behalf of a friend
I recently got a notice. I had got a friend a fridge from an electronics shop 5 years ago. Now the friend has gone out of town. The file and loan documents are all in my name. Now the friend has gone and its been 4 years. No one bothered in between. Now I have got a notice from the company to pay the amount and they have even increased the actual amount by adding interest. What should I do now?
We need to know what was the mode of payment for the fridge.
Whether through cash or EMI?
If EMI, then what was the duration and amount?
Furnish us details of payments, only then we would be able to give you proper guidance
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how much share wife can claim in joint property where i pay loan emi
- Friend staying as tenant now not vacating the premises what to do
- Society creating issue can I make affidavit or confirmation deed
- Could not pay EMI company took bike back and sold what should I do
- Marriage registered fraudulently in front of registrar. How to cancel