How to stop banker from selling the property?
AS per the DRT order paid full amount demanded by bank, inspite of that banker sold & registered property to the bidder, dispute rised by loan barrower " first sale price is 34 L once objected it is revised to 64L" how to stop banker & action buyer to advance activity on site. i like to file case in Civil court to get some order, instead of approaching DRT DRAT... and High courts, Any one please?
The relevant orders of the DRT will have to be studied but prima facie on the basis of what you have stated the action of the bank is patently illegal and in violation of the DRT order as well as PNJ.
A civil court may be approached for appropriate reliefs including for damages but a careful scrutiny of all documents is required before a conclusive opinion is arrived at in that regard. To stop the property from being proceeded against the appropriate forum will have to be approached which can be determined only after perusing the orders infringed/violated.
The High court is also a civil court having original jurisdiction and as to before which civil court the present case can be filed will have to be decided in relation to the value of the subject matter
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can departmental specialized medical exam be forgo in Army?
- Transfer/Exchange of flats of same value between daughter nd father
- Clarification on divorce rights for a foreign citizen
- Which country to register my company in ? Singapore or Dubai or US
- What is the procedure to get regular bail after anticipatory bail