queshow to recover my money paid to a fraud to open a franchise

I have a meet a person who said he runs a chain of Mart..( market franchise) I've paid him 15 lakh.. but the shop was suppose 6 months back...but now when I call him he always makes excuses... his office is a registered office...I have all the agreement paperwork done properly.. Please advise me how to get invested money back..

After analysis your query, we found that you need to send a legal notice to them.

After that  you have two options file a civil case or file a criminal case before MM, for harrasment, misrepresentation, fraud and cheating under IPC or register a FIR in near Police Station as soon as possible.

• ansafter analysis your query I found that you need to send a legal notice to them. after that you have two options file a civil case or file a criminal case before MM, for harras, misrepresentation, fraud and cheat under IPC or register a FIR in near Police Station as soon as possible.

Advocate Akhil Verma

Delhi High Court, Delhi

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only