how to recover my money paid to a fraud to open a franchise
I have a meet a person who said he runs a chain of Mart..( market franchise) I've paid him 15 lakh.. but the shop was suppose 6 months back...but now when I call him he always makes excuses... his office is a registered office...I have all the agreement paperwork done properly.. Please advise me how to get invested money back..
After analysis your query, we found that you need to send a legal notice to them.
After that you have two options file a civil case or file a criminal case before MM, for harrasment, misrepresentation, fraud and cheating under IPC or register a FIR in near Police Station as soon as possible.
after analysis your query I found that you need to send a legal notice to them. after that you have two options file a civil case or file a criminal case before MM, for harras, misrepresentation, fraud and cheat under IPC or register a FIR in near Police Station as soon as possible.
Advocate Akhil VermaDelhi High Court, Delhi
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Do i have to mention fined imposed on me in my character verification
- what are shares of wife, child and parents in Motor accident death
- My company gave wrong information to the new company I interviewed
- Section 79A of Karnataka land reform act
- Non co-operation by Society committee members