How to recover money lent without any written agreement
Dear Sir, Would like to inform you that 3yrs back I had lend Rs 2 lakhs without any legal agreement to a person who was very well known to me. He told me that his wife is hospitalized and promised me to return back within 1 week by selling his land. But he cheated me and extended his time by months after months. Recently he gave me a multi city cheque of Rs 1.25 lakhs but after deposition it was bounced by insufficient balance. So I need your suggestion on this ground if I go for legal procedure if there any hope for getting back my money. Thanking you.
You have to file a 138 ni act complaint you will definitely back your money back ..without any legal agreement u will get your money back by this chaque ....you will get your money back definitely ...
Advocate Pradeep Kumar GuptaMurlipura, Jaipur
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can FIR be lodged for a fraudulent act instead of cheque bounce
- relief from the order of interim maintenance given in district court
- Received monthly credit card statement of 48k I am not liable to pay
- Director tying to withdraw his share what to do.
- Can the Employer stop me from starting the same business after leaving