quesHow to recover money lent without any written agreement

Dear Sir, Would like to inform you that 3yrs back I had lend Rs 2 lakhs without any legal agreement to a person who was very well known to me. He told me that his wife is hospitalized and promised me to return back within 1 week by selling his land. But he cheated me and extended his time by months after months. Recently he gave me a multi city cheque of Rs 1.25 lakhs but after deposition it was bounced by insufficient balance. So I need your suggestion on this ground if I go for legal procedure if there any hope for getting back my money. Thanking you. 

• ansYou have to file a 138 ni act complaint you will definitely back your money back ..without any legal agreement u will get your money back by this chaque ....you will get your money back definitely ...

Advocate Pradeep Kumar Gupta

Murlipura, Jaipur

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only