quesHow to procure money from auctioned closed company

A company had been member of a 80 lakhs chit , and after auction of the chit, the amount was taken by the company. The problem is now the company had been closed and had applied for IP. All the assets of the owner had been transferred to his son-in-law's name.

The chit-fund company had issued a notice through the court for repayment of the amount. The notice was issued to the guranteer. How to get the amount from his son-in-law?

  • ansYour question is still unclear.

    Did you mean Insolvency Petition by IP? The transfer of assets could be a part of the strategy to avoid being held liable by the court for the repayment of the amount.

    We would need more information to provide you a proper legal opinion.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear sir/mam, I am a travel agent new to this field and started my operation…

My friend took 3 lac rupees from me. The transfer was made through online transaction.…

I sold my somo vehicle to my friend with notary agreement and give him loan…

Would like an advise on recovery of due payment, we are msme and one of…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly