queshow can i recover my money from my neighbor

had borrowed amount of 2 lakhs rupees for personal use from my nebiour,could not return the same till date,have returned a small amount also,no perticular time was mention in the stamp paper,now they are after my life and threatning in different ways also spoiling my image in my grand daughter's school even and even my younger sons nebiours who does not live with me and he has no concern in this matter,even she is provoking me to do suicide if I can not pay the amount in one go,as I have told her that I can only return u in part in parts but she is not agreed,she uses very abusive language.

• anshow can i recover my money from my neighbor had borrowed amount of 2 lakhs rupees for personal use from my nebiour,could not return the same till date,have returned a small amount also,no perticular time was mention in the stamp paper,now they are after my life and threatning in different ways also spoiling my image in my grand daughter's school even and even my younger sons nebiours who does not live with me and he has no concern in this matter,even she is provoking me to do suicide if I can not pay the amount in one go,as I have told her that I can only return u in part in parts but she is not agreed,she uses very abusive language.

as the facts you mentioned you have following options-
    you can filed a civil suit but it depends on mentioned agreement.
    you can also file a criminal complaint /FIR REGARDING threatening .

Advocate Kamal Gupta

Mahavir Nagar 2, Kota

• ansso far threatening, provoking for committing suicide,and spoiling of image of your daughter, all are criminal acts, you can file f i r against him.if dangerous to your life , can go to police or to high court for protection.for recovery of amount , he can file civil suit in court of law, you pl remain continue to make the payment as and when you have the spare money.

Advocate Naresh Chandra Goyal

Gopalpura By-pass Road, Jaipur

• ansShe can not do any of such things. Just file a complaint against her. You can file a complaint under 107, 116 (3) Cr. P. C. also. There are so many other ways with you. Please consult a local lawyer. Thanks

Advocate J K Agrawal

Kabir Marg, Jaipur