queshow can i recover my money from my girlfriend?

as I worked as a freelancer and worked with several clients who pay me via paypal.so at that time for saving I used my girlfriend account to transfer funds to her account and there all my money stored but after 1 year she refused to pay my money back.I have all documents which show that I only worked with these clients and she have not know what work is done or not even single word with them. so is there legal procedure to save my money from her. should I file a case against her? as I contacted her and her parents too but not get any answe

  • ansDear Client
    you may file case of forgery, but with an expert advocate guidance.
    Good luck
    Good luck

    Advocate Kamal Grover

      Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh

  • ansYes You can attempt to recover your money if you can establish that the payment made by your clients was for you whether it's be way of invoices or proof of work done etc. You can also prosecute her for criminal breach of trust and in addition to the same file a suit for damages and recovery with interest.

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India, Delhi

  • ansIf you have documentation to prove that money was deposited in her account on your behalf, and that you were the one who performed the services, in lieu of which money was paid, then absolutely, you can file a civil suit for recovery of monies against her.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

I purchased a flat in 2011 by submitting the necessary papers to the bank. Me…

I have loan around 12 Lakhs which includes credit cards, personal loans, mortgages and private…

We booked 3 plots in 2008 with Ansal Sushant City Kurukshetra by an initial payment…


Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly