how can i Recover my Money
i have supplied material to a contractor who was doing interior work for a big IT company.it has been more then 3 months the contractor has not paid my 3 lac . i dont have a purchase order .. but has sent him quotation through mail, dilivery chalan of the material supplied with site seal and sign and some mail sent several times to remind him of his pending payment . what to know how i can recover my money.can i also file criminal case. the contractor is from different state .
Recovery on Money, From your details, it looks like you have all the requisite documents. File a money suit immediately. Last but not the least, I would suggest you to send the purchaser of your materials an Advocate Notice before rushing to the court. The contractor may be from anywhere in India. Once you have delivered the materials, the contract is fulfilled from one side and lack of payment by the contractor is violation of Contract Act. Make sure that the Advocate you recruit does not delay the suit. Normally Money Suit doesnâ??t take long to be heard, hence make sure the Advocate you recruit fights for your cause. All the best in recovery of your money
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Appeal pending If succeeded how to evict tenant leased by OP?
- Husband not allowing to meet my parents what to do
- How to get husband's job on compassion ground? In laws not cooperating
- Can I sue magazine editor for publishing wrong facts
- How can second husband legally adopt my child from first marriage?