queshow can i Recover my Money

i have supplied material to a contractor who was doing interior work for a big IT company.it has been more then 3 months the contractor has not paid my 3 lac . i dont have a purchase order .. but has sent him quotation through mail, dilivery chalan of the material supplied with site seal and sign and some mail sent several times to remind him of his pending payment . what to know how i can recover my money.can i also file criminal case. the contractor is from different state .

  • ans Recovery on Money, From your details, it looks like you have all the requisite documents. File a money suit immediately. Last but not the least, I would suggest you to send the purchaser of your materials an Advocate Notice before rushing to the court. The contractor may be from anywhere in India. Once you have delivered the materials, the contract is fulfilled from one side and lack of payment by the contractor is violation of Contract Act. Make sure that the Advocate you recruit does not delay the suit. Normally Money Suit doesn??t take long to be heard, hence make sure the Advocate you recruit fights for your cause. All the best in recovery of your money

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir Humara tour and travels ka kaam h humne govt contract mila .. Humne vehicle…

I had given a friendly loan of 12000/- in the year 2011 to a college…

I had invested an amount of Rs.22 Lakhs in a company by signing M.O.U. for…
I have purchased some product from Delhi wholesaler with Bill, wholesaler has sent 5 carton…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly