quesHow can I recover amount from deceased family

i am running a pvt ltd firm and through the cheques of company i had given some amount to purchase a land as advance but the middle person used that cheques for his own and the title of land had gone in his favour. after making pressure he admitted that he will return this amount back within three months but unfortunately he died . his family members told us to return this amount back after selling this property but they sold this property and had not return the amount .kindly advice in this case which legal action canbe taken against the defaulters.

  • ansYes you can a file a suit stating the situation. Firat suit shal be filed under SRA and second you can file stating a due amount to be recovered from legal heir of deseased person. As you told family persons were ready but now they are refusing, you can frame a case against the family for misleading and willfully not returing the money. Further u can contact local lawyer. Thanks

    Advocate Hariom Dubey

      Gangapur, Varanasi

  • ansSir it is not clear from your question whether you has paid the entire amount for purchase of land or some of the amount. Further it is not clear who is middle man. As far as remady is concern you can filed complaint case for cheating as well as recovery suit.

    Dr. Azhar Ikram

      Kaiserbagh, Lucknow

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, one of my ex colleagues transferred approximately 2 Lac Rupees as gift over a…
I bought a car more than two years ago.The company was giving corporate discount of…
Since one of the supplier's payment is pending to be made consequent upon the non…

I and my friend given 5 lakhs to my friend relative on account of site…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly