How can I recover amount from deceased family
i am running a pvt ltd firm and through the cheques of company i had given some amount to purchase a land as advance but the middle person used that cheques for his own and the title of land had gone in his favour. after making pressure he admitted that he will return this amount back within three months but unfortunately he died . his family members told us to return this amount back after selling this property but they sold this property and had not return the amount .kindly advice in this case which legal action canbe taken against the defaulters.
Yes you can a file a suit stating the situation. Firat suit shal be filed under SRA and second you can file stating a due amount to be recovered from legal heir of deseased person. As you told family persons were ready but now they are refusing, you can frame a case against the family for misleading and willfully not returing the money. Further u can contact local lawyer. Thanks
Advocate Hariom DubeyGangapur, Varanasi
Sir it is not clear from your question whether you has paid the entire amount for purchase of land or some of the amount. Further it is not clear who is middle man. As far as remady is concern you can filed complaint case for cheating as well as recovery suit.
Dr. Azhar IkramKaiserbagh, Lucknow
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Girl cheating me after 2 years of relationship what are my options
- What is the procedure for divorce if wife has been living separately
- No proof or witness of my marriage. How to stop husband from marrying?
- Punishment for child beating at home or at school
- Wife is not answering my calls living separately since 2 years