quesHow can i quickly get my money back from a person to whom i gave loan?

I got a blank Rs.100 stamp paper signed by my friend to whom I had given Rs. 2 lacs as a loan via cash. Now he refuses to pay my money back. Now can I write something on the blank stamp paper to file a 420 case against him so that he returns my money back?

A recovery case will be time consuming and I want my money back quickly. What should I do?

Creating such a legal document on a blank signed stamp paper is an offence under the Indian Penal Code and therefore it is suggested that you should not do the same.

However, if you have any other proof with respect to the existence of the loan, a recovery suit can be filed. You can even file a criminal complaint against your friend for the offence of cheating stating that his intention was dishonest from the inception.