How can i quickly get my money back from a person to whom i gave loan?
I got a blank Rs.100 stamp paper signed by my friend to whom I had given Rs. 2 lacs as a loan via cash. Now he refuses to pay my money back. Now can I write something on the blank stamp paper to file a 420 case against him so that he returns my money back?
A recovery case will be time consuming and I want my money back quickly. What should I do?
Creating such a legal document on a blank signed stamp paper is an offence under the Indian Penal Code and therefore it is suggested that you should not do the same.
However, if you have any other proof with respect to the existence of the loan, a recovery suit can be filed. You can even file a criminal complaint against your friend for the offence of cheating stating that his intention was dishonest from the inception.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Alcoholic husband. Want divorce and custody of child.
- Selected in 2014 in CGL but now saying not eligible what to do now
- Need divorce but deliberate postponement and harrasment
- University not helping in getting my job in UAE. What to do?
- Neighbors causing disturbance due to which we are unable to sleep.