quesHow can i avoid paying EMI's. Financial condition very bad.

I took a personal loan from a bank. I have paid 25 EMI’s till date. But now am not able to pay back the loan as i was recently removed from the job. Now I am receiving threats from the recovery agents. Recently one person called and started abusing regarding the recovery and said he was a police officer. What can I do now? My financial status is very bad right now.

You cannot avoid paying the emi of your loan account, you can approach the concerned bank manager for settlement of the loan account and start paying the emi,

if they resort to recovery agents, you can file a complaint with the local police station for harassing you by muscle force.

• ansYou cannot avoid paying the emi of your loan account,you can approach the concerned bank manager for settlement of the loan account and start paying the emi,if they resort to recovery agents ,you can file a complaint with the local police station for harassing you by muscle force.

Advocate Ritesh Isaac

Bengali Market, Delhi

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only