quesHousing Loan non payment

I and my husband had taken loan from Sahyadri nagari shakari patsamstha, pune . It was a housing loan. we were unable to pay installments after some months.,the bank got a japti right from civil court. When it went to take possession of the property, it came to know after 2 days that it had litigation from IT dept. so, the bank could not recover its money. after 2 yrs., bank contacted us and we started paying them instalments. Before 10 months, they called my husband for settlement and it was settled in 7 lacs put of which 2,25,000/- were paid and my husband expired and I was unable to pay them big amount instalments and I agreed to pay whatever will be possible. I paid 10,000/- in 2 months. then I received insurance money and the bank attched my account. what shall I do to recover my money? Can bank attach my A/c? Is it not bank,s fault to issue a loan without proper title search? pls.give me advice as early as possible. I have only that money's support for my life. I do not have any other support

  • ans You had taken the loan alongwith your husband from the said Bank, 2. It is your duty to refund the amount since it is public money, 3. You have already made settlement which you could not honour due to your husband's demise, 4. The Bank has the right to attach your account bto recover its dues, 5. Try to settle the matter with the Bank amicably.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can they issue me an arrest warrant for nonpayment of Rs.60000/-?

Dear Lawers, I was previously working with a car owner, as a driver for Uber.…

I am under debt of 80 lakh, I was update on interest till last december…

my father was an govt. employee of zoological survey of india(kolkata)..died in 2014. at the…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly