Housing Loan non payment
I and my husband had taken loan from Sahyadri nagari shakari patsamstha, pune . It was a housing loan. we were unable to pay installments after some months.,the bank got a japti right from civil court. When it went to take possession of the property, it came to know after 2 days that it had litigation from IT dept. so, the bank could not recover its money. after 2 yrs., bank contacted us and we started paying them instalments. Before 10 months, they called my husband for settlement and it was settled in 7 lacs put of which 2,25,000/- were paid and my husband expired and I was unable to pay them big amount instalments and I agreed to pay whatever will be possible. I paid 10,000/- in 2 months. then I received insurance money and the bank attched my account. what shall I do to recover my money? Can bank attach my A/c? Is it not bank,s fault to issue a loan without proper title search? pls.give me advice as early as possible. I have only that money's support for my life. I do not have any other support
You had taken the loan alongwith your husband from the said Bank, 2. It is your duty to refund the amount since it is public money, 3. You have already made settlement which you could not honour due to your husband's demise, 4. The Bank has the right to attach your account bto recover its dues, 5. Try to settle the matter with the Bank amicably.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Employee ran off with documents and advance salary. What can be done?
- If wife file divorce is she entitled to get money from from me?
- Shop owner has not given any rent receiving slip
- Can wife take divorce if I dont want divorce
- Brother sold part of ancestral property without consent 10 years back.