Got less amount from ATM Transaction
I was withdrawing Rs. 15,000 from an ATM. I got Rs. 14,000 from the machine while the transaction amount is Rs. 15,000 in the records. No one is listening to me. I lodged a complaint to the bank authority but they replied as per electronic data there is no mismatch and thus, the complaint is closed. What can I do?
Did you lodge the complaint immediately or at a later stage? If no action was taken by the bank file a complaint to banking ombudsman of the said bank and send a copy of the letter to the RBI.
Since you have already lodged a complaint to bank and it paid no heed to it you may now complain to the Banking Ombudsman.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can mortgagor sell mortgaged property while pending suit for recovery?
- House trespassing and forcefully possession what action can i take
- Got a better offer from competitor company. What to do?
- Bought truck via finance now not able to pay loan amount
- Harassment by debt recovery agents how can I protect myself