quesGot less amount from ATM Transaction

I was withdrawing Rs. 15,000 from an ATM. I got Rs. 14,000 from the machine while the transaction amount is Rs. 15,000 in the records. No one is listening to me. I lodged a complaint to the bank authority but they replied as per electronic data there is no mismatch and thus, the complaint is closed. What can I do?

  • ansDid you lodge the complaint immediately or at a later stage? If no action was taken by the bank file a complaint to banking ombudsman of the said bank and send a copy of the letter to the RBI.

    Since you have already lodged a complaint to bank and it paid no heed to it you may now complain to the Banking Ombudsman.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, I do not have a job from past 1 year, I have taken personal…

I borrow Rs. 2 Lacs to one of my known persons in cash, and he…
what impact to next dhfl call to me for this matter he told we have…
A company had been member of a 80 lakhs chit , and after auction of…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly