quesGiven 50 thousasnd to boyfriend. No receipts of it. How to recover?

I was in a relationship in with a boy for 7 years. He promised to marry me. Now i am unable to contact him. I have given him money as well of the amount nearly 50 thousand. Now i cannot contact him anyway. How can i recover my money? What should i do against him?

We suggest you to file a criminal complaint under Section 420 and Section 375 in your nearest police station thereby stating all relevant facts.

If you have paid the money vide cheque, then you can file a case for recovery suit thereby demanding your money alongwith interest 24% per annum

• ansMadam, your situation is extremely difficult since it appears that you do not have the address or location of this man. In any event you have to file a criminal complaint drafted properly and including the various offences committed against you and initiate action in that direction

Advocate Rajat Joseph

Nizamuddin East, Delhi

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only