Given 50 thousasnd to boyfriend. No receipts of it. How to recover?
I was in a relationship in with a boy for 7 years. He promised to marry me. Now i am unable to contact him. I have given him money as well of the amount nearly 50 thousand. Now i cannot contact him anyway. How can i recover my money? What should i do against him?
We suggest you to file a criminal complaint under Section 420 and Section 375 in your nearest police station thereby stating all relevant facts.
If you have paid the money vide cheque, then you can file a case for recovery suit thereby demanding your money alongwith interest 24% per annum
Madam, your situation is extremely difficult since it appears that you do not have the address or location of this man. In any event you have to file a criminal complaint drafted properly and including the various offences committed against you and initiate action in that direction
Advocate Rajat JosephNizamuddin East, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Plantation very nearby to our housing what can be done
- Fraud case in selling of a flat.
- We are 27 year old tenant landlord is increasing rent every year
- Signed a bond for 3 years with a company want to leave now
- Sweet factory causing pollution can I complain about the same?