quesGave money to friend. Now he is not willing to return.

I gave money to my friend on trust and he returned me my half money but on remaining money he is not giving back. Which ever cheques he gives it bounced and I got all transaction reports of taking money. How can i recover my remaining money?

• ansIf cheque has been dishonoured then, issue a legal notice under section 138 Negotiable Instruments Act. In case your friend refuses to pay within period of 15 days from date of receipt of notice then, you can file a complaint under section 138 Negotiable Instruments act .

You can also file summary suit under order XXXVII of CPC for recovery of your money.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only