quesFriend unable to return money given as loan

I have given money in cash to a friend at interest rate of 3% per month. From the last 8 months he has not paid the money. Now for the security of money he is ready to give me his house for a period of 6 months. If within six months he is not able to return me the property, will it be transferred to me? He is not having the registry of that house. He is having the POA with him. What to do?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansDo you have a moneylender licence? How can you give cash as loan without any documents being executed.

      Contact a local lawyer and take all legal safe guards as per his advice. Ask the borrower to get the property transferred in his name by a sale deed. The POA does not confer any title to the property.

    • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    I had lend a good amount of money to a friend who was in need.…
    Hi. If I default ECS payment for Personal loan (Rs. 25,000 EMI amount), within how…

    I have two kids and wife also earning, Because of my father in law debt…

    Respected Sir/Madam My friend taken loan in private CHIT FUND company I put surety to…

    Recovery Lawyers in India

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

      Greater Kailash 1
     Experience: 14 years

    Advocate Harish Malhotra

      District Court
     Experience: 19 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly