Friend unable to return money given as loan
I have given money in cash to a friend at interest rate of 3% per month. From the last 8 months he has not paid the money. Now for the security of money he is ready to give me his house for a period of 6 months. If within six months he is not able to return me the property, will it be transferred to me? He is not having the registry of that house. He is having the POA with him. What to do?
Do you have a moneylender licence? How can you give cash as loan without any documents being executed.
Contact a local lawyer and take all legal safe guards as per his advice. Ask the borrower to get the property transferred in his name by a sale deed. The POA does not confer any title to the property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Buying a property of land whose owner died 10 to 15 years before
- Execution under Arbitral Tribunal of Hon'ble High Cour
- Threats & nuisance by neighbors
- Do daughters have any share in mother's ancestral property
- How can I file a case against my Superior for harassing me?