Friend denying to return money. How to recover it?
I have given Money worth 11 lacs to my friend through my Bank account. Now he is denying to repay me back. I have few messages and bank transaction details which proves that the amount is given. How can i recover it?
You may file a case for recovery of the amount on the basis of your statement of accounts and other messages which he sent to you.
Simultaneously, you can also file a case for cheating and breach of trust against him under the Indian Penal Code in the nearest police station.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- whether the probate certificate of registered will deed required only
- How to file a case against my father in law for physical harassment
- Employer not releasing payment what to do.
- Do we have to make separate Will for every immovable property
- People living in our apartment creating nuisance