quesfriend borrowed money- refusing to return

One of my college friend, now we both are in job. Last year on 20 may 2014 he asked me for 75000 rs for his sister marriage. As he is my old friend, i give him 75000. But now after one year i asked him to return my money, he refuses to return my money. And now he did not even receiving my calls. Now in this situation can i file a case against him? As proof i have bank account statement, as i had done online transfer. And some sms. What will i do. Help me.

• ansFirst send your friend a legal notice.

Thereafter you can file civil suit for recovery of money with interest on the basis of the bank statement. Don't worry you will get your money back. But before that serve him with a legal notice through a lawyer.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only