friend borrowed money- refusing to return
One of my college friend, now we both are in job. Last year on 20 may 2014 he asked me for 75000 rs for his sister marriage. As he is my old friend, i give him 75000. But now after one year i asked him to return my money, he refuses to return my money. And now he did not even receiving my calls. Now in this situation can i file a case against him? As proof i have bank account statement, as i had done online transfer. And some sms. What will i do. Help me.
First send your friend a legal notice.
Thereafter you can file civil suit for recovery of money with interest on the basis of the bank statement. Don't worry you will get your money back. But before that serve him with a legal notice through a lawyer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to transfer property via gift deed
- Bought a plot which was already sold out what action can I take
- Payment against supply not given by spice company
- How can I file for divorce and child custody
- Inherited pagdi system house from mother will it be divided in divorce