quesfriend borrowed money- refusing to return

One of my college friend, now we both are in job. Last year on 20 may 2014 he asked me for 75000 rs for his sister marriage. As he is my old friend, i give him 75000. But now after one year i asked him to return my money, he refuses to return my money. And now he did not even receiving my calls. Now in this situation can i file a case against him? As proof i have bank account statement, as i had done online transfer. And some sms. What will i do. Help me.

  • ansFirst send your friend a legal notice.

    Thereafter you can file civil suit for recovery of money with interest on the basis of the bank statement. Don't worry you will get your money back. But before that serve him with a legal notice through a lawyer.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

i have taken a hand loan from individual against hand written letter as security of…
We have a case of cheque bouncing where a customer had issued a cheque which…
dear sir i was guarantor to one personal loan from co op bank.loanee defaulated payment…
Dear Sir/Madam, I had a partnership firm, provided services in Telecom sector. We worked ih…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly