Friend asked for my credit card and now not paying bill
Me and My friend worked in a company . I had given him my credit card to use but he had assured me to pay credit card bill which he used. But now he is not paying my credit card bill. What action can i take against him?
Ask your bank to block your credit card so that no transaction can be done by its use.
There after send him a legal notice and demand to make the payment. If he is not ready to make the payment then file a civil suit for recovery against him before civil court along with interest and claim damages also.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband obtained divorce in foreign country petition pending in India
- Can my uncle demand for their share in my dad's property after 10 year
- Company not releasing dues and experience letter. What legal action?
- how to perform proper due diligence before buying the house
- Am I eligible for regular employment, after SC judgement?