quesFriend asked for my credit card and now not paying bill

Me and My friend worked in a company . I had given him my credit card to use but he had assured me to pay credit card bill which he used. But now he is not paying my credit card bill. What action can i take against him?

• ansAsk your bank to block your credit card so that no transaction can be done by its use.

There after send him a legal notice and demand to make the payment. If he is not ready to make the payment then file a civil suit for recovery against him before civil court along with interest and claim damages also.