quesFriend asked for my credit card and now not paying bill

Me and My friend worked in a company . I had given him my credit card to use but he had assured me to pay credit card bill which he used. But now he is not paying my credit card bill. What action can i take against him?

  • ansAsk your bank to block your credit card so that no transaction can be done by its use.

    There after send him a legal notice and demand to make the payment. If he is not ready to make the payment then file a civil suit for recovery against him before civil court along with interest and claim damages also.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

A bank manager unilaterally issueed direction in writing to his junior officer in violation of…

I have an agreement with company , a electricals and electronics products manufacturer and supplier company…

I had booked a flat from builder but due to his illegal construction his building…
1. My Mother was employed in health department, govt. of Bihar, My father has withdrawn…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly