quesfraud of 5 lac on name of karvy gold finance. What to do?

I have 5 lack on name of gold coin investment to a lady which came out as fraud. All money given in cash with only some call recording as evidence where she is accepting she has taken money from me but not returning money only making false promise. She is absconding .what should I do. Is there any hope of recovery of my money.

• ansYour query is silent on the fact, whether you have the ladies detail, such as her name and adderess.

Incase you have then you can file a case against her  and take action.

We suggest you that you should lodge a police complaint please file a criminal complaint for cheating etc. at the concerned police station for registration of an FIR.

In case there are more people who have been cheated then get them also to file complaints and the matter may then be investigated by the crime branch

• ansPlease file a criminal complaint for cheating etc. at the concerned police station for registration of an FIR. In case there are more people who have been cheated then get them also to file complaints and the matter may then be investigated by the crime branch

Advocate Rajat Joseph

Nizamuddin East, Delhi

• ansYour query is silent on the fact, whether you have the ladies detail, such as her name and adderess. Incase you have then you can file a case against her and take action. We suggest you that you should lodge a police complaint