quesfraud franchise deal

A person from a fraud company had approached me in 2014 with a scheme in a company where i will be making a investment as a franchise and will be able to run a company office in my city. Later that year company has taken Rs 50,000 from me as an franchise fee and has not responded ever since. Kindly advice what to do?

  • ansYou should immediately file a criminal case for cheating against it. That apart, file a case for recovery of money after issuing him a legal notice through your lawyer. You may also claim from the company the amount you shall spend on availing the services of your lawyer. Act swiftly or else he will become untraceable.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

i missed 3 EMI of the car lone and now the bank took the care…
Time bar for filling claim for fathers property by married daughter where only two daughters…

My Brother an NRI had given me Rs,200000/- by account payee chq on 4.4.2008 we…

We had booked a flat by paying a token amount. on the booking form there…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly