quesfraud franchise deal

A person from a fraud company had approached me in 2014 with a scheme in a company where i will be making a investment as a franchise and will be able to run a company office in my city. Later that year company has taken Rs 50,000 from me as an franchise fee and has not responded ever since. Kindly advice what to do?

• ansYou should immediately file a criminal case for cheating against it. That apart, file a case for recovery of money after issuing him a legal notice through your lawyer. You may also claim from the company the amount you shall spend on availing the services of your lawyer. Act swiftly or else he will become untraceable.