fraud franchise deal
A person from a fraud company had approached me in 2014 with a scheme in a company where i will be making a investment as a franchise and will be able to run a company office in my city. Later that year company has taken Rs 50,000 from me as an franchise fee and has not responded ever since. Kindly advice what to do?
You should immediately file a criminal case for cheating against it. That apart, file a case for recovery of money after issuing him a legal notice through your lawyer. You may also claim from the company the amount you shall spend on availing the services of your lawyer. Act swiftly or else he will become untraceable.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Neighbors fighting for water drainage can they take legal action?
- RWA asking fee for transferring name in the society records.
- How to file partition suit for ancestral properties
- Cheque returned due to insufficient amount What action can I take
- Changing Mis-stated caste in records. How can we do it?