False rate quoted on a flat not selling
I booked a flat 2 years before at a lower rate with an agreement paper. But now the promoter asking me a higher rate for that flat and refuse to gave us that flat. please help me out.
If promoter is refusing to provide you flat at agreed rate issue legal notice file complaint before consumer forum to direct builder to hand over possession at price agreed for in the agreement.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wrong position offered. Illegally terminated. What legal action?
- How do I approach if one of our partner trying to cheat us
- Cancelled property deal after signing MOU and taken token amount
- Can father cancel the gift deed after making a gift to son?
- Unfair punishment by CO what to do