False rate quoted on a flat not selling
I booked a flat 2 years before at a lower rate with an agreement paper. But now the promoter asking me a higher rate for that flat and refuse to gave us that flat. please help me out.
If promoter is refusing to provide you flat at agreed rate issue legal notice file complaint before consumer forum to direct builder to hand over possession at price agreed for in the agreement.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Arrested for child labor what can I do
- Wife might file false 498a case against me what can i do
- Married against family's wish. Can they bar me from taking my share?
- Can i ask for maintenance from husband if i am working
- Gave loan to a person he gave me cheque and it got bounced