quesfalse calls from credit card

hi i was using one standard charted bank credit card in the year 2006 and it was blocked in the year 2009 it was made at my address and later i switched over my job & residence to delhi. since then nobody has made any claim for that money now someone is claiming to be from bank is trying to settle down the dues of bank i want to know that whether bank can claim the money or not moreover with what legalities they can bother me.

  • ansHave you been issued a legal notice by a lawyer of the bank? Unless and until you are issued a legal notice do not bother about anything. If legal notice is issued then let the bank take out recovery proceedings against you, which you can contest by taking multiple defences.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Someone called me and asked for a donation to save a child undergoing treatment at…

I have taken one place on rent. 2 lac advance given in lieu of that…

Dear team, I paid total 47,400 rupees at Shine2Career recruiters for various duties, and they…
Recenty I have been called for an interview in NISG(National Institute for smart governance) new…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly