false calls from credit card
hi i was using one standard charted bank credit card in the year 2006 and it was blocked in the year 2009 it was made at my address and later i switched over my job & residence to delhi. since then nobody has made any claim for that money now someone is claiming to be from bank is trying to settle down the dues of bank i want to know that whether bank can claim the money or not moreover with what legalities they can bother me.
Have you been issued a legal notice by a lawyer of the bank? Unless and until you are issued a legal notice do not bother about anything. If legal notice is issued then let the bank take out recovery proceedings against you, which you can contest by taking multiple defences.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Development authority acquired site, no new site given after HC order.
- What are the ways from stopping a person from leaving India
- after 1 year of separation my wife called and asked for mutual divorce
- Company recruited but later denying employment due to amended rules
- FORGED ACCOUNT STATEMENT GIVEN BY SBI BANK