ELECTRONIC DEALER not paying our COMPLANY MONEY
ELECTRONIC DEALER has received goods at his shop in MAYUR VIHAR NEW DELHI INDIA against the RETAIL INVOICE and this has been 6 months not paying the STOCKS Amount. Cheques given to us are bounced and have crossed 3 months time line. Its 91000 amount of one payment - KARAN ELECTRICALS --------------------------------- Similar Problem is with another PERSON of 41000 INR
In a situation like this,
You should initially send a legal notice thorugh an advocate to the shop owner demanding payment of your dues.
If there is no reply to the legal notice then, a recovery/summary suit under Order XXXVII of the Civil Procedure Code can be filed against the shop owners in the concerned civil court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- In laws demanding money what evidences to prove dowry harassment
- Delayed possession by the builder What legal action can be taken
- If interim injunction order not maintain what can be done
- Maintenance case filed by wife in abroad as well as in India
- Wrong Cadre allotted in govt service can I file a case in CAT