ELECTRONIC DEALER not paying our COMPLANY MONEY
ELECTRONIC DEALER has received goods at his shop in MAYUR VIHAR NEW DELHI INDIA against the RETAIL INVOICE and this has been 6 months not paying the STOCKS Amount. Cheques given to us are bounced and have crossed 3 months time line. Its 91000 amount of one payment - KARAN ELECTRICALS --------------------------------- Similar Problem is with another PERSON of 41000 INR
In a situation like this,
You should initially send a legal notice thorugh an advocate to the shop owner demanding payment of your dues.
If there is no reply to the legal notice then, a recovery/summary suit under Order XXXVII of the Civil Procedure Code can be filed against the shop owners in the concerned civil court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is probate of the will necessary to transfer share certificate
- Builder's Illegal construction causing damage what action can i take.
- Got married in 2012 but girl left in 4 months how can I file divorce
- How can I save my 50lakhs money at the present stage.
- Does GPA holder has right to sell his share of property