quesDoes pending case status change if firm is transferred?

i have a proprietorship firm. I have filed recovery cases from debtors. Due to my ill health, i want to transfer my proprietorship firm to my wife. Will it change the status of cases if i transfer the firm to my wife or convert into a private limited?

  • ansYou may execute power of attorney in the favour of you wife till the cases are ongoing.

    In the Power Of Attorney, you can transfer rights to her so as to not to create conflict of interest.

    However, you will have to ensure all the rights are properly transferred in her name, so as to enable her to execute all the responsibilities in your absence including court appearances in specific.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

my payments are stuck , so need a legal help , how can I get…

I have taken one place on rent. 2 lac advance given in lieu of that…

I given 600000 amount to relative but they not paid any amount . When i…
During our recent trip to Goa, we were approached by agents of a holiday travel…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly