quesDifferent cheque number in the sale deed

Plot got registered with Sale Deed containing one cheque number. But cheque got dishonored due to mistake/correction in the cheque. Later paid the entire amount by 2 cheques immediately. So is it required to do the rectification deed or getting a receipt/letter from the developer on the payment would suffice. The Sale Deed is still valid after this payment? Any foreseeable risks?

  • ansA written receipt from the seller acknowledging the receipt of the two cheques on his official letter head would also suffice, to be duly signed and stamped. Rectification deed can only be optional.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Boss started threatening me he had few of his friends there and i was alone.He…
I opened a current account in IDBI Bank in 2012. My account was inactive since…

how to get a proof that I have lend money to someone.? I have lend…

Sir, i civil recovery suit against me in order 37 rule 1 on base of…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly