×

quesDefrauded by real estate agent. Sold me fake site How to recover money

Hi I have been duped by my real estate agent who sold me fake site and took money from me on assurance of good returns I want to take serious action against him

You should immediately file a carefully worded criminal complaint against your agent as well as initiate a suit for recovery of money from him before the courts having jurisdiction over the cases.

Such persons usually have no fixed address and so it would be immensely helpful to your case if you can get his permanent address / location as well as present address.

• anssir,
      you should immediately file a carefully worded criminal complaint against your agent as well as initiate a suit for recovery of money from him before the courts having jurisdiction over the cases. Such persons usually have no fixed address and so it would be immensely helpful to your case if you can get his permanent address / location as well as present address

Advocate Rajat Joseph

Nizamuddin East, Delhi

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only