Compensation for using our property
My neighbor is passing the drainage water to my empty land without my permission. I said him once not to pass the water to my land but he is not even ready to listen my words. May I get a compensation for using my land? And also how to stop his nonsense? And if I start a case how long it will take to finish the case?
Issue a legal notice to your neighbor not to empty drainage water into your land. If he refuses to listen complain to municipal corporation that drainage water has been emptied into your land by neighbor and accumulation of said water in your land will result in spreading dengue and other diseases, Also you can obtain an injunction restraining your neighbor from emptying drainage water in your land from competent court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- lent money to a relative not returning back can I take legal action
- FIR against diversion of canal water towards my plots
- Can I copy and use name and logo of a Canadian company in India
- Can my wife force me to stay with her without my consent
- Brothers ex wife blackmailing him of false rape case what can he do