quesCompensation for using our property

My neighbor is passing the drainage water to my empty land without my permission. I said him once not to pass the water to my land but he is not even ready to listen my words. May I get a compensation for using my land? And also how to stop his nonsense? And if I start a case how long it will take to finish the case?

  • ansIssue a legal notice to your neighbor not to empty drainage water into your land. If he refuses to listen complain to municipal corporation that drainage water has been emptied into your land by neighbor and accumulation of said water in your land will result in spreading dengue and other diseases, Also you can obtain an injunction restraining your neighbor from emptying drainage water in your land from competent court.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

I had a maid/servant orkingvwith us for 20 months from Aug 2014 to March 2016…
A relative (cousins brother) has given my name and number as guarantor and borrowed money…

My and my husband took personal loan. We both were working but during the last…

I purchased (registered) a flat/apartment in JAN 2014 in from a builder. The builder has…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly