Company shutdown. Director says no money. How to recover salary?
I was working in a company. But the director shutdown the company without giving any notice and salary. When I asked for salary then they told me that they have no money. Once they will have then they give it to us. Can you help me in that because mine and my other colleagues salary is stuck since 2 months.
Please give me some suggestion and help as soon as possible.
You need to send a legal notice asking for your salary and other dues (basically full and final settlement) and give them a period of 30 days for making the said payment. If they do not comply with the aforesaid notice then you can initiate a recovery suit against the company for recovery of your dues.
You can also register an FIR in the nearest Police Station for the offence of cheating under Section 420 of the Indian Penal Code.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Termination because of poor performance what are my rights
- Mother after death of step father, don't want to give me property.
- Daughter's right in father's property
- is private finance illegal when financier threatening the borrower
- What is the legal formalities for setting up a water purifier plant