Company shutdown. Director says no money. How to recover salary?
I was working in a company. But the director shutdown the company without giving any notice and salary. When I asked for salary then they told me that they have no money. Once they will have then they give it to us. Can you help me in that because mine and my other colleagues salary is stuck since 2 months.
Please give me some suggestion and help as soon as possible.
You need to send a legal notice asking for your salary and other dues (basically full and final settlement) and give them a period of 30 days for making the said payment. If they do not comply with the aforesaid notice then you can initiate a recovery suit against the company for recovery of your dues.
You can also register an FIR in the nearest Police Station for the offence of cheating under Section 420 of the Indian Penal Code.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What can be the cost and other stamp duty to transfer the property
- Can mother cancel gift deed through which she transferred property
- How to transfer property after the death of the owner
- Status Of Cgit Award Id No27/1991(Temporary Assistant Case 6950/2009
- How can i get my certificates back from my college?