Company is not refunding money after providing incomplete services
I registered to a job consultancy firm and they assured me of 15 interviews in one month. But it has been over 2 months now and they have not arranged a single interview. They did not even call me after they received the registration fees.
I called them & also mailed them several times, also asked for a refund but they are not giving any satisfactory response. I found that hundreds of others like me have been duped by the firm. What is the legal option open?
When you paid the money, did you sign any contract? If ye,s we will have to examine the terms. Even otherwise, if you haven't signed the contract, then also we will have to examine the terms.
We suggest you to send them a legal notice thereby demanding your refund. In case they fail, we suggest you to file a consumer complaint before the Consumer Forum Redressal.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Relative stopping mother from selling her own property. What can i do?
- Land encroachment case dismissed by the court
- Owner someone else can notice is asking to pay rent to someone else
- What to do when my wife is taking undue advantage of my pending case?
- Cheque issued from Noida got bounced in Delhi where to file case?