quesCompany is not refunding money after providing incomplete services

I registered to a job consultancy firm and they assured me of 15 interviews in one month. But it has been over 2 months now and they have not arranged a single interview. They did not even call me after they received the registration fees.

I called them & also mailed them several times, also asked for a refund but they are not giving any satisfactory response. I found that hundreds of others like me have been duped by the firm. What is the legal option open?

When you paid the money, did you sign any contract? If ye,s we will have to examine the terms. Even otherwise, if you haven't signed the contract, then also we will have to examine the terms.

We suggest you to send them a legal notice thereby demanding your refund. In case they fail, we suggest you to file a consumer complaint before the Consumer Forum Redressal.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only