Company is not refunding money after providing incomplete services
I registered to a job consultancy firm and they assured me of 15 interviews in one month. But it has been over 2 months now and they have not arranged a single interview. They did not even call me after they received the registration fees.
I called them & also mailed them several times, also asked for a refund but they are not giving any satisfactory response. I found that hundreds of others like me have been duped by the firm. What is the legal option open?
When you paid the money, did you sign any contract? If ye,s we will have to examine the terms. Even otherwise, if you haven't signed the contract, then also we will have to examine the terms.
We suggest you to send them a legal notice thereby demanding your refund. In case they fail, we suggest you to file a consumer complaint before the Consumer Forum Redressal.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Few people snooping in our house filed complaint
- How to get the amount of maintenance increased?
- Legal document of payment made on booking flat in pre-launch property
- Sent mail to govt dept about inefficient service received threat call
- Court passed decree against us what action can I take