Company in loss, in need of loan to pay debts.
We started a company a year back on partnership(2 partners) but the company has went on loss and i am trying to sort out issues and run the show by getting financial support.But it is taking time for me to get a loan/fund from some sources.The other business partner is asking for his invested money, i can pay them but i have no money at this point and once i get a loan/fund i can repay. Now how can i handle this scenario?
As you have mentioned it is a partnership concern, wherein the liability of a partner is not limited but extends to a partner's personal assets in case of any default. However, the partnership agreement entered into would be required to provide you with better solution. The solution would depend on the clauses entered into at the time of entering into a partnership agreement. Look out specifically for indemnity and limitation of liability clauses.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Training Period Should be considered for Gratuity or not
- How to take divorce with my partner while having relation with another
- how can i get the AC removed from my passage?
- Filed complain in women cell inquiry went against me what to do
- Different surname of father in different documents will it be problem