quesCompany did not provide the service for which i paid. What can i do?

I have an issue with a company from New Delhi, which was supposed to prepare and deliver a website for me and did not and instead took 575 USD for work which they did not deliver or handed over to me. We made an agreement over the internet. 


I would need following support: - to get an official extract from the companies registry for the company named INFLUXIVE TECHNOLOGIES and to see their ownership and managerial structure, if possible - to send them a notice to request the stolen money and / or enter into civil court and criminal proceeding.


  • ans


    We have checked the entire database of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, however, there is no such company registered as "Influxive Technologies". There are companies in the name of "Influx Technologies" and "Influx We Technologies". There is no such company as "Influxive Technologies" registered with Registrar of Companies.


    You should send them a legal notice demanding the amount along with the interest and damages/compensation for non-performance of the contract. If the Company does not respond within 30 days, then you can file a recovery suit against the Company in the Court of law. 


    In addition, you can also file a criminal complaint for cheating against the said company that they deceived you to give the money.


    Kindly contact us for any further details and action.


  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

sir my father has given guarantee for a loan with a another guarantor, bank has…
Is there any time frame by which I could get my flat vacated through court?…
I am an MBA student. 1st October 2015, my law subject professor on WhatsApp said…
The Co-partner of my father threw him out of the partnership of a shop by…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly