Company did not provide the service for which i paid. What can i do?
I have an issue with a company from New Delhi, which was supposed to prepare and deliver a website for me and did not and instead took 575 USD for work which they did not deliver or handed over to me. We made an agreement over the internet.
I would need following support: - to get an official extract from the companies registry for the company named INFLUXIVE TECHNOLOGIES and to see their ownership and managerial structure, if possible - to send them a notice to request the stolen money and / or enter into civil court and criminal proceeding.
We have checked the entire database of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, however, there is no such company registered as "Influxive Technologies". There are companies in the name of "Influx Technologies" and "Influx We Technologies". There is no such company as "Influxive Technologies" registered with Registrar of Companies.
You should send them a legal notice demanding the amount along with the interest and damages/compensation for non-performance of the contract. If the Company does not respond within 30 days, then you can file a recovery suit against the Company in the Court of law.
In addition, you can also file a criminal complaint for cheating against the said company that they deceived you to give the money.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband lying about previous divorce, not applying for my visa
- Procedure to transfer property from mother to son
- Documents required for leasing my office to LLP company
- cheque bounce case complaint dismissed for delay of 1 day What to do
- Didn't appoint arbitrator as per terms of the contract.