College removed my name for taking continuous absence for 5 days.
I am a student of ITI. Due to some emergency i had to take leave for 5 days. My name was struck off the college. But there was an affidavit signed in which it was written after absence of 10 days my name will be struck off, but they did it after 5 days. What can i do?
Dear friend, please try to explain the college authorities in writing yourself or through a legal notice wherein you can explain the conditions of affidavit etc. It is illegal on part of the college authorities to strike off your name for 5 continuous absents, against the prior understandings, as you said. You can opt for legal ways as a suitable remedy and there are similar cases decided by high courts in your favour. So filing a case before civil court is a suitable remedy.
Advocate Sukhwinder Singh RaiDistrict Court, Ludhiana, Ludhiana
file writ in high court and you will get your class back immediately.
Advocate Kamal GroverPunjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
Dear client ' you have not written full facts of your case ' but as per detail given by you in your query you may file "suit for mandatory injuction "against the institutuion in civil court.if u want deatailed answer please send full facts of ur case....thanks
Advocate Kuldeep Singh JosanDistrict Court, Patiala, Patiala
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to get police clarification from india for US embassy immigration
- Spouse took loan can lender force me to return the loan
- How to get pattedar passbook & What is right to Cultivator
- Can court is inclined to give bail in section 412 & 212 IPC
- Wife left matrimonial home and not returning