quescollege refuses to refund fee inspite of directions from university

My son took admission in Skyline college Noida affiliated to Mahamaya Technical University after paying a fee of Rs 1 lakh ten thousand. After attending college for a few days my son did not find it beneficial so we withdrew his admission.

Thereafter we wrote to the college as well as the university for refund of fee. The University sent a direction to college stating that the fee be refunded after deducting the appropriate amount.

However its been over 7 months and the collge has not refunded us the fee neither are they replying to our letters.

  • ans

    As we understand your query, the college is not complying with the directions of the university and also isn't providing and information to you.

    Initial step towards recovery of your money is to send a legal notice through an advocate to the respective college and demand your dues from the college. 

    If the court doesn't respond to the legal notice then there are 2 option open to you:

    1. You can file a complaint in the consumer court.

    2. You can file a  case in the concerned civil court.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

I did a freelance job for a Pvt. Ltd. company, wherein they paid some of the…

One Person cheated me very badly 1) He offers me a job for that i…

stopped.my business I 1year new and I am not able to find bank loan. Business…

I have done hotel management. I tool loan from a bank in 2007. I was…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly