college asking to pay balance fee of 3 yrs if i leave during 1st year
I got admission to an engineering college and am in the 1st year wherein I got admission to a better college. Now my original documents are with the college and they are asking me to pay them the balance fee of 3 years in case i need to leave the college and they are refusing to return my original documents. What can I do?
what are the contents of your admission form please provide with the same. Any such condition and stipulation imposed by the college authorities while taking admission? Imposing any such condition is not legal and you may seek necessary orders from proper forum.
Advocate Radhika PachporErandwane, Pune
you need to file police complaint of forcible extortion and blackmailing and threats against the college management as well as file complaint with the University as well ass the Education Department !
Advocate Namitabh KothariFort, Mumbai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can settlement deed made be cancelled after death of the person?
- How to claim as brothers not wiling to give share in parents property
- Was involved in case will it be problem in police verification for job
- How to file divorce w/o wife's consent? She is influenced by in laws.
- Procedure to claim compensation in case of motor accident