quescollege asking to pay balance fee of 3 yrs if i leave during 1st year

I got admission to an engineering college and am in the 1st year wherein I got admission to a better college. Now my original documents are with the college and they are asking me to pay them the balance fee of 3 years in case i need to leave the college and they are refusing to return my original documents. What can I do?

• answhat are the contents of your admission form please provide with the same. Any such condition and stipulation imposed by the college authorities while taking admission? Imposing any such condition is not legal and you may seek necessary orders from proper forum.

Advocate Radhika Pachpor

Erandwane, Pune

• ansyou need to file police complaint of forcible extortion and blackmailing and threats against the college management as well as file complaint with the University as well ass the Education Department !