quesClient not paying the pending amt.

I have a client who is not paying my pending payment from 2011. In this connection, I went personally, he said that there is no Purchase Order raised so it is not possible to pay the Amount. but we have received payment for the Invoice without purchase Order then why now they are telling this and even for the Invoice with Purchase Order, they are saying that there is no Sign on the Purchase Order. but till now we have not received even a single sign on any of the purchase order.

On the visit to their place they have insulted me by saying that you should wait for 3 – 4 years more to get the Payment. kindly tell us some solution and what are the case chargeable on the company for not paying the Pending Payment and for the Insult they made.

  • ansWas there an agreement between you and your client? The background details of the contract, if any, are required to be furnished and the terms read thread bare before an opinion can be formed as to whether you have any legal remedy against this person.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, My friend had bought a bike before 2.5 years on loan.He has been paying…

My friend has given me cash but i dont have to return it , now…
Hi, loanee is unable to pay the amount tht he owns to a co-operative bank.…
I am an owner of company providing job work. We had signed a contract with…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly