Client not paying the pending amt.
I have a client who is not paying my pending payment from 2011. In this connection, I went personally, he said that there is no Purchase Order raised so it is not possible to pay the Amount. but we have received payment for the Invoice without purchase Order then why now they are telling this and even for the Invoice with Purchase Order, they are saying that there is no Sign on the Purchase Order. but till now we have not received even a single sign on any of the purchase order.
On the visit to their place they have insulted me by saying that you should wait for 3 â?? 4 years more to get the Payment. kindly tell us some solution and what are the case chargeable on the company for not paying the Pending Payment and for the Insult they made.
Was there an agreement between you and your client? The background details of the contract, if any, are required to be furnished and the terms read thread bare before an opinion can be formed as to whether you have any legal remedy against this person.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can we cancel settlement deed if the property is sold to 3rd party?
- Who all are included in Class I heir?
- No agreement regarding given loan. Cheque bounced. How to recover now?
- VIsitor visa for United Kingdom refused
- Muslim woman married in hindu family can she demand share from father