quesCheating and demand refund for a two wheeler

I had bought a bike and I did not know that it had some finance problems. now I cannot register the bike in my name or pass it over to others and I can not pay off the finance amount also. I had already spent a few bucks for its maintenance. so if I file a complaint will I get the full refund including the amount which I had spent for the maintenance purpose?

• ansThe seller of bike should have informed you that the bike had some financial problem. File a case against the seller for cheating and also in consumer court for recovery of amount paid.