Cheating and demand refund for a two wheeler
I had bought a bike and I did not know that it had some finance problems. now I cannot register the bike in my name or pass it over to others and I can not pay off the finance amount also. I had already spent a few bucks for its maintenance. so if I file a complaint will I get the full refund including the amount which I had spent for the maintenance purpose?
The seller of bike should have informed you that the bike had some financial problem. File a case against the seller for cheating and also in consumer court for recovery of amount paid.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can my office (LIC) terminate me if I have completed 5 yrs in service?
- How to patent my business idea for designing? What else can be done?
- What are the Bankruptcy laws in India
- Do the Co-operative Court have power to decide about forgery or not
- Case filed by the other party for not executing the agreement