quesCheated by a business partner.

While doing a small business venture, I was cheated of almost 5 lakhs by my business partner in Jamaica. Of course I severed all ties with him but i want to understand how to file a case from India against the Jamaican. I will let you know more about the details of the transaction and how he cheated.

  • ansIn case the transaction has taken place in Jamaica and the other party is Jamaican, then you need to file a case there. You should contact a local firm or lawyer in Jamaica to go ahead with your complaint. However, once I get to know the details of the transaction then I may be able to tell you a way out for proceeding here.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir, My driver has taken an advance of Rs 10000, stopped coming to work after…
Hi I was using a credit card issued by HDFC Bank with a credit limit…

I had a committee/society of rs 1lakh it finished in April 2014 now he is…

I had given some stitching work of about 70 pieces to someone in Bangalore. She…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly