Cheated by a business partner.
While doing a small business venture, I was cheated of almost 5 lakhs by my business partner in Jamaica. Of course I severed all ties with him but i want to understand how to file a case from India against the Jamaican. I will let you know more about the details of the transaction and how he cheated.
In case the transaction has taken place in Jamaica and the other party is Jamaican, then you need to file a case there. You should contact a local firm or lawyer in Jamaica to go ahead with your complaint. However, once I get to know the details of the transaction then I may be able to tell you a way out for proceeding here.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Road going through our land is not in records what can we do
- Can registation repeated if wrong sum written in sale on agreement
- I have probate number where should I look for the status of the will
- Can I file writ petition to get equality in Pay Scale
- right to privacy invaded- phone conversation recorded