quesCheated by a business partner.

While doing a small business venture, I was cheated of almost 5 lakhs by my business partner in Jamaica. Of course I severed all ties with him but i want to understand how to file a case from India against the Jamaican. I will let you know more about the details of the transaction and how he cheated.

• ansIn case the transaction has taken place in Jamaica and the other party is Jamaican, then you need to file a case there. You should contact a local firm or lawyer in Jamaica to go ahead with your complaint. However, once I get to know the details of the transaction then I may be able to tell you a way out for proceeding here.