Can elderly mother remove son from her property to pay bank loan?
Can mother remove son from her own house to repay a bank loan which was taken against the said house. As she is old and have no other means to pay the debt.
How can she do it?
If the mother is the undisputed owner of the house then she can serve a legal notice to her son asking him to vacate the house.
Once the notice has been issued and a certain time period given to the son to vacate the house. His refusal to leave the house after the notice would entitle his mother to file a case for his eviction in the court
The bank can attach the property in accordance with the law if she fails in repaying the outstanding loan along with interest.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to stop sister from mentally harassing my mother
- Brother demolishing the common wall in between to renovate his half
- can i make a will through Power of attorney
- What if accused do not lead the evidence?
- Top floor owner not allowing to install water tank in DDA flat