Can an individual reply to an Advocate's notice
Can an individual reply to an Advocate's notice or an Advocate has to. What is the time limit?
Yes, you can issue individually reply to an Advocate notice. But it is always better to take expert opinion in order to avoid admissions and omissions which an individual can't think over.
So I would advice to seek legal advice for issuing notice reply. As far as time limit is concern what type of notice is issued is not clarified by you and what are the consequences has to be looked into.
Yes, at the earliest.
Advocate Uday JadhavBibvewadi, Pune
You can issue individually reply to Advocate notice. But it is always better to take expert opinion in order to avoid admissions n omissions which an individual can't think over. So I would advice to seek legal advice for issuing notice reply. As far as time limit is concern what type of notice is issued is not clarified by You and I what are consequences has to be look into.
Adv Pramod Kale.
Advocate Pramod KaleDistrict Court, Shivajinagar, Pune
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Shareholders not performing partition or demarcation, what to do
- Apartment renovated without consent Am I liable to pay for the same
- How to get the original certificates from employer
- mental harassment as i am forced to do lot of physical work by inlaws
- Client created external dispute through EDR system