quesCan an individual reply to an Advocate's notice

Can an individual reply to an Advocate's notice or an Advocate has to. What is the time limit?

• ansYes, you can issue individually reply to an Advocate notice. But it is always better to take expert opinion in order to avoid admissions and omissions which an individual can't think over.

So I would advice to seek legal advice for issuing notice reply. As far as time limit is concern what type of notice is issued is not clarified by you and what are the consequences has to be looked into.

• ansYes, at the earliest.

Advocate Uday Jadhav

Bibvewadi, Pune

• ansSir,

You can issue individually reply to Advocate notice. But it is always better to take expert opinion in order to avoid admissions n omissions which an individual can't think over. So I would advice to seek legal advice for issuing notice reply. As far as time limit is concern what type of notice is issued is not clarified by You and I what are consequences has to be look into.
    Regards
    Adv Pramod Kale.

Advocate Pramod Kale

District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune