×

quesBuilder not refunding neither providing the flat as promised.

I booked a flat with a builder in the third tower which was under construction and 2 towers were already made. While booking builder told me that he will give me agreement after 3 months. I booked a flat on the 9th floor. After a while builder told me he only got permission to build till 5th floor. Now when asking for refund he is not responding to the same. What can i do about it? How can i recover my money from him. It is about 9.5 lakhs. i have all the receipts of the same.

You will have to send a Legal Notice and depending on the reply you will have to initiate a suit for recovery and possibly also initiate criminal proceeding. 

• ansSend him legal notice under consumer protection act ,directing him to refund the amount ,you should have the recepit of the token amount given to the builder .

Advocate Ritesh Isaac

Bengali Market, Delhi

• ansYou will have to send a Legal Notice and depending on the reply you will have to initiate a suit for recovery and possibly also initiate criminal proceeding.

Supreme Court of India, Delhi

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only