×

quesBuilder not providing basic facilities with flats. What can be done?

Booked a flat with a builder. Now as promised the possession of the flat is not delivered and the builder is also not providing basic amenities like municipal water connection. What legal action can I take against the builder?

You can file a complaint in the consumer redressal forum. In the complaint you can state that there was deficiency in service. 

For filing a case in consumer court it is not necessary to hire and advocate.

And for further guide you, we need to look at the sale agreement.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only