Builder not providing basic facilities with flats. What can be done?
Booked a flat with a builder. Now as promised the possession of the flat is not delivered and the builder is also not providing basic amenities like municipal water connection. What legal action can I take against the builder?
You can file a complaint in the consumer redressal forum. In the complaint you can state that there was deficiency in service.
For filing a case in consumer court it is not necessary to hire and advocate.
And for further guide you, we need to look at the sale agreement.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is Section 65 of Bombay Police Act civil or criminal
- Rank is higher but getting lesser salary than my juniors
- Can we buy property without surety signature of younger son?
- Tenant not vacating property notice is served tenant not responding
- Suggested one company's name to invest person filed case against me