Builder not providing basic facilities with flats. What can be done?
Booked a flat with a builder. Now as promised the possession of the flat is not delivered and the builder is also not providing basic amenities like municipal water connection. What legal action can I take against the builder?
You can file a complaint in the consumer redressal forum. In the complaint you can state that there was deficiency in service.
For filing a case in consumer court it is not necessary to hire and advocate.
And for further guide you, we need to look at the sale agreement.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Did second marriage can father's name be changed in school documents
- Father got property from grandmother do i have any right in that land
- Precaution to protect myself from false dowry case
- Can we demand SD from developer to protect our PDC from bouncing
- Can a company forcibly take health test of employees?