builder delayed possession of flat
please guide me on how to take legal action against a very big builder in country. They have delayed possession of flat for more than 1.5 years, still awaiting I booked flat on March 2012, possession was promised Oct 2014. On top of that, they have put interest penalty on me for delayed payment, which is even more ridiculous as they delayed the slab completion which prevent bank to release installment, on time. There are many more issues. Can someone please give me some advice on how to take legal action. Please? There are many people who as facing issues with this builder but i don't know why no one things of taking any action.
The act of the builder as alleged in your post amounts to unfair trade practice and deficiency of service.
On this ground you can file case in the consumer forum therefrom you can claim for damages and compensation and return of your penalty amount which you have already given to the builder.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 201 - Causing disappearance of evidence of offence, or giving false information to screen offender
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Being blackmailed to be in a relationship. Girl threatening to suicide
- Bis certification question for my Startup
- Central university rejected my application is this legal
- Cheque bounced first time and a new cheque issued with new date
- Company is not relieving me how can I get out of the company