bank withdrew payment from my salary account how to get it back??
i have a long standing loan with a bank every month or two i make payments towards that loan last month i wasn't able to do the payment.they froze my account??now how to get the cash recovered back to availability?
Talk to Bank manager, give a request in written you want to repay the instalment, take a receiving of such application. Bank can nt deny taking instalments from creditor of bank. Ask manager to de-freeze the account, you want to make a payment.
If any problem persists, contact me.
Advocate Vivek NasaGurgaon District Court, Gurgaon
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- ROAD MADE ON PRIVATE PROPERTY WITH OUT OWNERS PERMISSION
- Harassed by in laws for dowry what can I do
- What precautions to take to buy a registered gift deed plot
- Whether a customer is liable to pay interest rate over current rate?
- Boy's parents threatening suicide if he continues marriage with me