quesbank withdrew payment from my salary account how to get it back??

i have a long standing loan with a bank every month or two i make payments towards that loan last month i wasn't able to do the payment.they froze my account??now how to get the cash recovered back to availability?

  • ansTalk to Bank manager, give a request in written you want to repay the instalment, take a receiving of such application. Bank can nt deny taking instalments from creditor of bank. Ask manager to de-freeze the account, you want to make a payment.

    If any problem persists, contact me.

    Advocate Vivek Nasa

      Gurgaon District Court, Gurgaon

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

for filing suit for declaration and mandatory injunction what amount of court fee is to…
I had given money to my relative by online transfer in 2010. I having full…
Sir, My driver has taken an advance of Rs 10000, stopped coming to work after…
One of my friends, advanced a big amount against a idemnity bond executed on Rs.200…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly