bank withdrew payment from my salary account how to get it back??
i have a long standing loan with a bank every month or two i make payments towards that loan last month i wasn't able to do the payment.they froze my account??now how to get the cash recovered back to availability?
Talk to Bank manager, give a request in written you want to repay the instalment, take a receiving of such application. Bank can nt deny taking instalments from creditor of bank. Ask manager to de-freeze the account, you want to make a payment.
If any problem persists, contact me.
Advocate Vivek NasaGurgaon District Court, Gurgaon
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband left me at mothers place since 6 months want maintenance
- What is the proprietary position of female in Sunni Muslim law?
- Custody of child if mother is death and father does not want her
- Selling a property co-owned by my mother
- Process to change the name