quesBank sending goons to threaten us

We borrowed money from a gold loan company. We have not paid interest for one year. Now they want to auction the jewels, that is alright with us. But, they say that if they do not recover the whole amount from auctions, they will approach the court to recover the balance from us. I think there is a court order restraining banks/financial companies from sending goons to people's houses. Can someone tell me what I should do?

• ansNo they cannot. It is illegal. Immediately file a FIR whereupon the goons and the bank official who ordered the goons to go to your house can be arrested and put behind bars.