Bank sending goons to threaten us
We borrowed money from a gold loan company. We have not paid interest for one year. Now they want to auction the jewels, that is alright with us. But, they say that if they do not recover the whole amount from auctions, they will approach the court to recover the balance from us. I think there is a court order restraining banks/financial companies from sending goons to people's houses. Can someone tell me what I should do?
No they cannot. It is illegal. Immediately file a FIR whereupon the goons and the bank official who ordered the goons to go to your house can be arrested and put behind bars.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What documents are required to file divorce by wife for cruelty
- Wife flirting with other men can i get divorce
- Rent agreement finished in 2006, no fresh agreement. What to do now?
- Want to challenge unfair and biased appraisal and promotions
- Want to marry my Foreigener girlfriend what documents required?