quesBank agents threatening us to repay loan. Can we be arrested?

My and my husband took personal loan. We both were working but during the last year we were unable to repay the loan due to financial crisis. The recovery agents are threatening and abusing us. Police also came to our house. Can bank do this? How can bank recover their money and can a warrant be issued against me and my husband?

• ansIf you have received any summons from the court , then you have to appear before the court,

if not the police nor the bank officials can harm you in any other way.they are creating pressure by sending police.

Next time if any police officials comes to your home ask him under which case have you come , If no case is file aganist you then they cannot come to your home.

• ansIf you have received any summons from the court , then you have to appear before the court ,if not the police nor the bank officials can harm you in any other way.they are creating pressure by sending police . Next time if any police officials comes to your home ask him under which case have you come , If no case is file aganist you then they cannot come to your home.

Advocate Ritesh Isaac

Bengali Market, Delhi

• ansWhatever bank is done that Is Not legal. But bank can approached proper authority to recover the loan And in case ur are not appeared before concerned authority then warrent can be issued.

Advocate Akhil Verma

Karkarduma, Delhi